HR Payroll & Benefits Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join us as an HR Payroll & Benefits Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest within the HR Services Team. You can have the opportunity to be part of a new growing team. We are creating a foundation for our HRS team that will deliver and bringing proven, high impact programs to our customers. With the company’s long term focus on continuous improvement, we have the capacity to advance the transformation process.
In this role you are responsible for Payroll and Benefits to oversee and administer the employees’ rewards and smart benefits, in a way that ensures data integrity, operational excellence, also provide accurate and on-time processes (payroll, system interfaces, and reporting).
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current company’s policy (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Monitor reports and collect necessary data from employees, such as social security number, job title, and citizenship status
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports and must keep meticulous records on each employee in order to prepare checks and deduct taxes.
- Assist with reporting from payroll in line with HR and business requirements
- Support a consistent compensation & payroll policy in line with work culture and organizational objectives.
- Support the administration of annual reviews, employee survey and HR statistics
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions and provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to reporting inquiries, which are of moderate complexity and may require additional research and analysis
- Assist with creating or updating internal training tools and process manuals for team members to maximize the effective use of HR Compensation Systems
- Ensure compliance with Tenneco’s data administration rules, security standards, GDPR as well as HR policies and procedures
- 3-4 year of professional HR experience, proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
- University degree preferred or off-set by additional years of work experience; A degree in accounting, business, finance, HR or other affiliated courses
- Very good level of English, verbal and written
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within Tenneco (both verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, follow through, and willingness to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Proven experience of payroll for multi state employers and international organizations
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors
- Demonstrated experience with data processing, generating reports, and utilizing report writing tools
- Speaking any other language of international circulation
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
Who we are
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company’s DRiV division, which is dedicated to Performance Solution and Motorparts, combines Tenneco’s Performance Solution original equipment suspension business with Federal Mogul’s legacy braking business, as well as the Öhlins business.
The Clean Air and Powertrain division pairs Tenneco’s OE Clean Air business with Federal-Mogul’s legacy Powertrain business, to provide customers with complete engine to tailpipe solutions.
When combined as One Tenneco, the company is primed to enter the future as a solutions provider that is known for “Driving Advancements in Global Mobility” and providing solutions for cleaner, more efficient, comfortable and reliable performance.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.