HR Technology Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join us as an HR Technology Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest within the HR Services Team. You can have the opportunity to be part of a new growing team. We are creating a foundation for our HRS team that will deliver and bringing proven, high impact programs to our customers. With the company’s long term focus on continuous improvement, we have the capacity to advance the transformation process.
In this role you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of human resources information management systems and processes for the organization.
The HR Technology Analyst is part of the HRS Team providing global support and regional assistance to HR Tech queries to support the region. You will be responsible for maximizing technological capabilities to reduce manual processes, general maintenance of the SAP database, preparing ad-hoc/scheduled reports, and serving as a resource for process-improvement tasks and special projects.
- Manages SAP HR Organizational Management, process applicable changes in an accurate and timely manner;
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned, write detailed reports and troubleshoot data and reports
- focuses primarily on the collection, analysis, and reporting of data
- Systems implementation: works with the IT department in the implementation of new HR system facilities (according to the new facility checklist) / Coordinates with other HR teams and other functions to ensure the stages of the new process and its integration (payroll) , benefits, Talent Management systems, etc.)
- Use Power BI to find Human Resource Solution that focuses on finding patterns and trends in different employee life cycle data – to inform management plans and strategies.
- Provides support for SAP HR (and other HR systems), including troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving HRIS issues, where unwanted results are obtained, or when various obstacles in the process are encountered.
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to reporting inquiries, which are of moderate complexity and may require additional research and analysis
- Assist with creating or updating internal training tools and process manuals for team members to maximize the effective use of the HR Systems.
- Ensure compliance with Tenneco’s data administration rules, security standards, GDPR as well as HR policies and procedures
- identifies and supports HR and business reporting and data needs, initiates and prioritizes reporting tool enhancement, and prepares report and reporting solution specifications
- Collect and analyze data on cross-sectoral HR status and identify weak and strong areas to help prioritize issues, cadres, and geographical areas for project focus.
- designs and implements self-service reporting tools and data management that reflects the complexity our business
- 5 years of HR and HRIS combined experience with proven knowledge of HR and HRIS processes and systems
- University degree and off-set by additional years of work experience
- SAP HR & Power BI experience is required
- SAP interface integration experience (i.e. defining requirements, understanding downstream impacts, etc.)
- Very good level of English, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within Tenneco (both verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, follow through, and willingness to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage key deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Knowledge of any other language of international circulation
- Demonstrated experience with data entry that includes high-volume data processing, generating reports, and utilizing report writing tools
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
Who we are
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company’s DRiV division, which is dedicated to Performance Solution and Motorparts, combines Tenneco’s Performance Solution original equipment suspension business with Federal Mogul’s legacy braking business, as well as the Öhlins business.
The Clean Air and Powertrain division pairs Tenneco’s OE Clean Air business with Federal-Mogul’s legacy Powertrain business, to provide customers with complete engine to tailpipe solutions.
When combined as One Tenneco, the company is primed to enter the future as a solutions provider that is known for “Driving Advancements in Global Mobility” and providing solutions for cleaner, more efficient, comfortable and reliable performance.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.