Tax Administrative Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Administrative Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Career level: Junior professional with at least 6 months of previous experience.
Requirements: University graduate, economic background;
• Planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, results and deadline oriented;
• Very good command of English and MS Office;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit;
• Long term thinker and a natural people connector.
• Assist Tax Partner & Managers in their everyday tasks;
• Use business forms and sample documents in elaborating contracts, business proposals, offers;
• Ensure implementation and compliance with organizational procedures and indicators;
• Provide evidence of contracts, tracking bills, department’s files;
• English translation (contracts, reports, management letters);
• Provide administrative support (fax, telephone, stationery, travel booking).
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Tax Department Assistant position!
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.