Invoicing Operations Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Invoicing Operations Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Gi Group is looking for an Invoicing Operations Specialist for our client, one of the world’s leading medical technology companies.
- Previous experience with invoicing related activities;
- ERP experience is a must;
- 2-3 year experience;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and very organized individual;
- Responsible individual, with a positive, proactive and supportive attitude;
- Ability to take ownership;
- Able to work under high pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Run daily the “Orders to be invoiced” report from the ERP system;
- Timely issue the invoices based on the information regarding the sales orders ready to be invoiced;
- Send the invoices and the delivery documents to the clients (physically and electronically);
- Cooperate with warehouse team with regards to invoiced goods to be delivered to the client;
- Properly document the Credit note request and obtain all necessary approvals, each time necessary;
- Electronically archive the credit note related documentation (client’s request, supporting additional information, approvals);
- Issue the advanced invoice, on request and based on appropriate evidence;
- Follow up on advanced invoice status upon its closure;
- Report on the status of the invoices sent for clients’ confirmation, according to the procedure in place;
- Observe the rules for electronic and physical archiving of the invoices/delivery documents;
- Close communication with Sales representatives with regards to the priorities for the goods to be invoiced, providing accurate invoices status;
- Support any audit requirements with regards to the clients’ invoicing process.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply directly.