QA Project Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Project Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The QA Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the successful and timely project implementation & support of one or multiple Quality Assurance projects. Leading a team of QA Testers according to the Amber QA Framework, the QA Project Coordinator will effectively manage, plan and track all the testing aspects for the entire span of a project, across multiple platforms. Plan ~ Define ~ Control
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Production of test plans and Strategies in accordance with the software requirements and design specifications.
- Accurate recording of test activities including identification and tracking of defects.
- Analysis of actual results arising from test execution.
- Assist in recommending future enhancements and improvements during the test life cycle to improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Create and maintain QA tools such as build deployment, performance/memory profiling, gameplay metrics, smoke tests and other automated test scripts.
- Create and supervise QA assignments and provide status reports to project leadership.
- Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Integrate and develop culture. Build inspiration and engagement for your team
Understand and develop the strengths of team members, encouraging them to make the best of their abilities.
- Sets clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards for self and the team.
Train, coach and help in the development of QA Testers and QA Test Specialists in test processes and business procedures.
- Manage individual performance of the QA Testers and QA Test Specialists conducting one to ones, giving feedback on performance, conducting performance appraisals, absence management and managing resource requirements. Identifies and manages poor performance in a timely and effective manner.
- Delegates fairly and evenly across the team, matching the activity to the individual based on workload, personal strengths and development needs.
- Gives feedback (both positive and negative) in a constructive manner.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software Development.
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating large technical teams.
- Proven experience in Risk Management.
- Experience supporting projects or operations of a large IT organization.
- Experience supporting Software Development Life Cycle.
- PMP practical experience.
- ITIL Foundation Level certification.
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets, bonuses according to your performance.
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, everyday Fresh Fruits, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.
- We encourage learning and professional development and we facilitate the access for our employees to the most relevant information through Bookster.