Accounts Payable Helpdesk with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genpact active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Helpdesk with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Good written and verbal English language skills.
• Should have good attention to details and self-discipline, possessing the ability to connect the dots.
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ownership mentality, displays a willingness to challenge the status quo leading to the creation and implementation of excellent processes.
• Demonstrates the ability to think at the goal level (smart, agile, demonstrates common sense).
• Interpersonal skills and the capacity to work independently and with a team.
• Previous experience in the AP and T&E fields represents an advantage for future applicants.
• Provide expert guidance to end-users on PR, PO, AP, MDM and T&E process as well as 'How To' type help requests;
• Provide assistance to customer's end-users on PR, PO, AP, MDM, T&E process issues and 'stuck' transactions;
• Perform delegation role on problem transactions according to processes and procedures in place (exceptional ones such as where an approver is absent for a long period or has left the company or is missing).
• Provide outbound telephony support in the agreed languages and english where needed.
• Redirect queries received but not in scope of helpdesk to other support areas according to agreed procedures (which may in some cases require the helpdesk to raise a technical ticket).
• Manage in-scope queries through to resolution and update the ticketing system throughout.
• Define SLAs and critical metrics for the helpdesk operations including reporting and escalation responsibilities.
• Generate reports and dashboards on helpdesk performance according to above KPIs/SLAs.
• Find opportunities for efficiency improvements of helpdesk processes including improved load balancing and FTE reduction over time as well as the use of LEAN methodology and automation where feasible.
• Recommend target updates to training or help materials and new training requirements based on high frequency calls to helpdesk (type of call, business areas etc.) with the aim of reducing helpdesk calls and increasing the percentage of self-service.
• Implement processes for securing and reporting quantitative and qualitative customer (of helpdesk) satisfaction assessments including regular feedback (post-call), periodic surveys and corrective action plans based on findings.
• Maintain helpdesk scripts and standard operating procedures for team to ensure up to date with the latest service requirements and any tool changes/enhancements
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts