Junior SAP Procurement Support Specialist
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in IT
• Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business; works to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs; drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
• Strong verbal and written communication with strong command of spoken and written English.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; takes on responsible roles and accountability for outcomes.
• Ideally some first experiences working with SAP (ERP: Logistics/Materials Management or SRM) and/or IT service management application such as Service Now.
• Knowledge about software development and problem analysis (debugging) is a plus.
• Ability to work flexible working hours as needed on special occasions
• Provide level II incident resolution in the functional area of Procurement. Document issue resolution for knowledge transfer as appropriate.
• Work with functional team subject matter experts and business partners to understand documented requirements.
• Translate detailed requirements into development and / or configuration to meet the business need in the functional area of focus.
• Provide support for unit and integration testing of new or changed business/technical processes.
• Develop business/technical cycle tests for use by stakeholder community. Document all process changes and provide knowledge to relevant stakeholders.
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.