Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Identify and analyze internal or external development programs and recommend training programs;
- Develop, coordinate and ensure the implementation of training programs according to the annual training plan;
- Develop, communicate and update the training procedure;
- Manage the learning platform locally, verify the allocation of the necessary activities and monitor the development and registration of learning activities within this platform;
- Monitor the costs of learning activities / events;
- Track the progress made in the coordinated projects, identify weaknesses, risks, problems and look for prevention and recovery strategies;
- Offer guidance to employees regarding the training best suited for their professional development;
- Manage training providers (. Language trainings);
- Stays informed on educational systems within the area of activity;
- Prepare and deliver reports, as required.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Training Admin. or similar roles;
- University degree in business administrations or comparable;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience in administrative areas;
- Learning Management System experience (ideally Plateau/Success factors LMS) is a plus.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.