Analyst - Procurement
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Atos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Analyst - Procurement active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
• Proactive and flexible
• Basic knowledge of Windows
• Excellent command of English and German
• Ability to work well as a team member
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work
• Very good communication abilities
• Initiative and good learning abilities
• Ticketing system operation
• Assure the ordering process for eligible users covering the below areas:
Follow the specific onboarding and offboarding process defined for the customer
Handle incoming calls during business working hours via specific User Help Desk
Decommissioning/transfer of assets
• Conduct all preparative actions in order to ensure full operation and availability of the environment
• Take all preparative actions to ensure the quality and continuous optimization based on service levels
What we offer:
• Working on business hours
• We offer you training and certifications:
Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
• Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
• Have extra vacation days based on your work experience.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this high-reaching and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page at , select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.