Cost Center Controller
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services.
Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical, commercial or scientific field;
- Advanced English skills;
- Several years of experience in the IT Industry and/or Controlling or Reporting Area;
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of data base, Business Intelligence and/or reporting solutions.
- Analytical capabilities, logical thinking and curiosity;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- High level of customer and service orientation, intercultural competence;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior; target and quality oriented;
- Collecting, integrating and evaluating of monthly key performance indicators (KPI) of IT delivery (products, services, projects, resources, financial);
- Analyzing and communicating the performance, trends and deviations to allow steering of IT operations;
- Gathering of new or changed requirements from management and customers;
- Communicating and agreeing of data collection with stakeholders in all business units of the IT delivery organization;
- Designing reports and dashboards, develop prototypes and create specifications;
- Ensuring the implementation together with global internal service providers;
- Adapt and specify corresponding processes and procedures;
- Ensuring of data quality and data flow in all process steps;
- Welcome Responsible for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsibility and also interdepartmental procedure subscribed in SOCOS;
- Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.