At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services.
Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics;
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written);
- 3 years of working experience in controlling and finance area;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI/CO, MS Office, especially Excel, Power BI;
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems SAP Business Warehouse, Oracle Hyperion Essbase Enterprise Planning and MS SQL Server;
- Structured, careful and analytical way of working;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, resilient;
- Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- High problem solving, analytical thinking, and organization skills;
- Strong and self-confident personality.
- High customer and service orientation;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to travel and to work in an intercultural environment.
- Preparing and executing the process of controlling data (Actuals, Forecasts, Budget), e.g. multidimensional Profit and Loss Statement by customer, products, country;
- Ensuring on-time delivery as well as data quality in all process steps by validating data;
- Updating and providing of standard reports to the Controlling Community;
- Driving the continuous improvement of controlling services/reports including Master Data set up and maintenance;
- First analytics and comments of reports;
- Controlling of primary, secondary costs at cost center level;
- Controlling of Investments, Headcount and Internal/External Charging, Productivity
- Products/ services price calculation/ recalculation;
- Meetings with Cost Center Owners;
- Project, subproject creation, planning;
- Ensuring of good communication with customer organization;
- Checking and giving approvals in the system for purchase orders;
- Support transition projects of further controlling services (including travelling);
- Preparing and updating desktop procedures, process and work instructions;
- Supporting of year-end closing activities and maintain master data (e.g. in SAP-CO);
- Different additional ad-hoc tasks required by controlling department, management.