Application Engineer Simulation Tools - IT TSR
As a multinational, worldwide company, our complex research and development processes require high performing tools. That's why we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to support our employees in using efficiently these tools.
In your role of Application Engineer for Simulation Tools you will have the following specific activities and responsibilities.
- Become a technical specialist on simulation applications (MATLAB, IPG CarMaker);
- Analyze and solve problems detected for the rolled-out applications;
- Support in rollout and version upgrades for these applications;
- Operate changes in case of migrations or updates;
- Support end users in their daily job (based on incident tickets);
- Analysis of usage and implementation of enhancements for the managed services;
- Participation in IT projects in collaboration with the Business Units to optimize services, processes and tools.
- Technical University level background;
- Systems administration and application configuration knowledge;
- Experience with MATLAB and/or CarMaker would be an advantage;
- Experience in software distribution, packaging;
- Enthusiastic and creative when facing technical challenges;
- Passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Agile/lean mindset.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.