Marketing Budget Management Specialist
• Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken, as your daily communication with the client and the team will be in English.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• The ability to work in a team and also individually
• Being able to adapt and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Soft skills are essential. Good sense of communication
• General understanding of Accounting and Finance are of advantage
• Solid understanding of direct marketing project process flow and execution is an advantage
• Budget allocation for subsidiaries-using tools defined for this purpose for the client.
• Initiative/Internal orders (IO) creation and solving other IO related questions
• Budget forecast management in various tools (forecast update/consolidation)
• Responsible for guiding and training requestors/users for report consumption
• Responsible for data quality index management
• Creation and updates of regular reports focusing on financial flows in both marketing and financial systems
• Answering questions regarding production status or related inquiries of the client
• Working closely with process and infra team regarding necessary documentation and tools
• Creation of Purchase Orders, set up of Vendors and many more interesting aspects related to Purchase Order Management for clients
• Verification and processing of data in a compliant matter – reviewing contracts, availability of personal and confidential data etc.
• Guiding and training requestors on how to submit their requests in a compliant way and with sufficient information.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more!
work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone.
On top of this, we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Client facility
• Informal and friendly environment
• Potential to grow
• Professional education