Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SUSTAINALYTICS active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Science or Computer science
• Very strong Microsoft Office skills- including Excel based pivots and macros, advanced Word & PowerPoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams and Share Point- are mandatory
• Excellent English communication is a must
• Knowledge of Power BI and Visio is a huge advantage
• Relevant experience with data analytics, statistical methods like Mini Tab is a plus
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and initiative
• Support the Director in executing the functional agenda on day-to-day basis
• Collaborate within Research Team, with cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders, with subject matter experts on variety of requirements and work with them to understand the business needs
• Work on specialized data (including large data sets), creating insights & graphical reports from that data, creating presentations based on data and supporting ongoing projects and key initiatives