This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs DevOps Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Enrolled in university and pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, IT fields preferred;
• Second or final year preferred.
• Experience with (and ideally enthusiastic about) Unix and Unix-like systems (e.g. Linux).
• Some basic programming and/or scripting skills
Nice to haves:
• Proven experience in managing Linux systems preferably on a server environment;
• Good understanding of computer networking and practical experience with them
• A working knowledge of a programming language commonly for systems administration and tools (e.g. Go, Python)
• Excellent understanding of git version control, and experience with public repositories like GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket.
• Docker or other Container platform experience
• Driven and motivated attitude;
• Analytical thinking (solution driven);
• Be able to work on own initiative and to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames;
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
• Ability to work in multicultural environment;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Independent and able to make decisions;
• Highly structured;
• Diplomatic skills while having the ability to put forward your ideas and take decisions;
• Ability to perform under pressure;
• Comfortable in a complex and changing business environment.
Our EveryMatrix Front End team is a lucky combination of expertise and charm. We are looking to add more than skills in their midst; we are also searching for the best people to hang out with.
The right candidate will play an important part of a team which handles a lot of interesting and challenging development projects for many different stakeholders.
• Help the development teams with implementing CI/CD;
• Monitoring systems using tools/metrics/charts to ensure a good performance and reliability of the CI infrastructure;
• Automating any recurrent tasks;
• Consulting the development teams with their automation / infrastructure needs.
What’s in it for you:
• Managing and automating the infrastructure dependencies used by a high traffic / low latency web application (load balancers, data stores, event buses, etc.);
• Learn about and gain practical experience with application containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes);
• Implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery for a micro-services-based application;
• Learning about how a high traffic / low latency application is designed, and what the supporting infrastructure for it looks like.
Benefits & Perks
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
• Flexible schedule
• Private Medical Subscription
• Daily Catered Lunch
• Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
• Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
• Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
• Internal & external training
• Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company
• Anniversary Gifts
• Fruits Tuesday
• 10 sick leaves per day