This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Monitoring Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Fundamental understanding of Windows & Linux Operating System (Server-side); for example: understands job control, soft and hard links, and distinctions between the kernel and userspace;
• Willingness to learn new things and technologies (middleware, network, storage);
• Good spoken and written English;
• Experience using an enterprise ticketing system (SCCD/Service Now/Remedy/JIRA etc.);
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of training users in applications, operating system fundamentals, and writing basic documentation;
• Understanding of ITIL process with appropriate fundamental accreditation;
• Excellent follow-up and time control skills;
• Ability to work effectively with team members, multiple departments, and vendors;
• Should be able to mentor junior members of the team;
• Should act as a role model;
• Ability to conceptualize problems;
• Extremely flexible if the workflow is changing;
• Communicative competence (pro-active);
• Team player;
Nice to have:
• Ability to assess the impact of different network problems;
• Experience with various monitoring and alert systems and operating procedures to produce optimal results;
• Previous experience with Fault and Performance Management tools (Nagios, Zenoss, Cacti, MRTG, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Netcool or equivalent);
• Knowledge of web applications and frameworks.
• Perform real-time proactive monitoring of servers, databases, and network devices;
• Perform troubleshooting for diverse technologies based on existing procedures (highly diverse infrastructure environments);
• Accurately log incidents within a ticketing system, documenting symptoms, and perform event rating;
• Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors, and clients;
• Monitors multiple logs across diverse platforms to uncover specific activities as they occur from platform to platform;
• Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction;
• Interact with systems engineers, developers, and other personnel to quickly troubleshoot, triage, and resolve issues;
• Develop and maintain positive communications between Global Service Desk, Site Services, and IT Infrastructure teams;
• Manage the intake and recording of information to ensure that it is accurate. Continuously evaluate the services provided and capture this information in the department's reports and metrics;
• Create and implement documentation and procedures for alerting and escalation.
• Motivating salary;
• Stimulating working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills;
• Gym membership discount.