API Software Engineer
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Java Web applications - RESTful Services, Java Message Service (JMS);
• Spring Framework knowledge and experience;
• Experience with design/prototyping;
• At least 1 year of experience in developing REST services using Java or Node.js;
• Able to implement processes and troubleshoot to continue to improve operational stability;
• DevOps experience and API Management Suite experience, both represent a plus;
• Experience and understanding of Kubernetes (preferred);
• Experience with GitHub or GitLab;
• Experience with generating technical documentation;
• Experience using with Jira and Confluence;
• Agile Methodology - comfortable working in a scrum environment;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or equivalent educational or professional experience, and/or qualifications with at least 2-5 years of experience in software development;
• Learner - shouldn’t be shy to learn any new technology;
• Quality Focused - should believe in code quality and be able to highlight challenges/issues with current code;
• Shift left mentality - i.e. quality is owned by the team rather than just a QA tester;
• Clear and effective communication skills - verbal and written;
• Critical Thinking - ability to dive into a problem, dig in to help SDETs and then pull up as needed;
• Ability to visualize the flow of data through a complex application is critical to your success, and to the team.
• Build and maintain APIs & Kafka Integrations: supporting on premise and cloud platform environments such as AWS and develop, integrate and test run time execution of APIs;
• Analyze performance requirements and performance of current APIs and actively remediate tech debt with those;
• Assist in production setup, monitoring and roll out to partners;
• Active “developer on call” to support maintenance and issue remediation of the APIs, debugging existing software and correcting defects;
• Contribute to the conceptual and physical design of application integration using APIs and events;
• Integrating existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments;
• Writing or reviewing software system documentation and ability to share knowledge is a must;
• Be able to “debug” a code; Critically think to highlight where issues are coming from.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!