Specialist Intrexx Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Specialist Intrexx Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for an Intrexx Developer (m/f/o) that will enjoy working in a sustainable and stable technology environment around the low code platform Intrexx. We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering services excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
As a specialist, you will be responsible to support the entire development process (conception, implementation, testing, maintenance, and optimization) in an agile IT-environment. You might commit as well to several different roles in our circle-based organization for example Intrexx mentor, process owner, software tester or change owner on top to your core role Intrexx developer to deliver great project & team results.
• We are a growing company focusing on web development, mobile applications, solution engineering, digital sales, and process digitization
• Our portfolio is based on technologies like PHP, Java and React
• We provide a future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
• We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
• You are a problem solver with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" of your project
• You have a long-term interest in developing future applications on the low-code platform Intrexx
• You are proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• You like to take the lead in supporting, developing & maintaining existing and new low-code applications
• You are able to deliver & collect professional feedback to grow your team and your customers
• You work carefully and like the stable and routine IT environment of low-code platforms
• You have a solid understanding of designing data structures in relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MS SQL).
• You are experienced in Java/Groovy (Velocity) or comparable languages
• You have great knowledge in requirements engineering and implementation of customized web applications
• You have knowledge of the implementation or connection of interfaces to third-party systems (ERP, DMS, CMS, Exchange etc.)
• You have a proven track record of experience in working on/with low-code software projects
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken), it is a plus if you speak German
What we offer:
• An international team of motivated and experienced people
• Flexibility in work location, working hours, topics and methods
• Support of your personal and professional growth
• Work in a circle-based organization committed to the agile values and principles of Feedback, Focus, Commitment and Openness