Specialist PHP Developer
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a PHP Developer (m/f/o) for Software Development that will enjoy working with latest technologies to develop robust and performant systems in agile project teams. We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering services excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
As a specialist, you will be responsible to support the entire development process from requirements engineering through test driven development up to continuous integration and delivery in a fast-paced environment. You might commit as well to several different roles in our circle-based organization for example PHP mentor, software architect, software tester or change owner on top to your core role PHP developer to deliver great project & team results.
• We are a growing company focusing on web development, mobile applications, solution engineering, digital sales, and process digitization
• Our portfolio is based on technologies like PHP, Java and React
• We provide a future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
• We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
• You are a problem solver with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" of your project
• You are proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
• You have skills in collaborating and team building
• You are able to deliver & collect professional feedback to grow your team and your customers
• You are very motivated to constantly familiarize yourself with new projects & technologies
• You have the desire to master technological challenges with your team
• You have minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Developer in a Software Development company with a strong proficiency in PHP
• You are experienced in Laminas and/or Symfony
• You have vast knowledge of web services, RESTful principles, and an understanding of micro services
• You also have experience working with Python and cloud-based applications
• You have a knowledge and understanding of various business areas to establish high-quality solutions and customer trust
• You have a proven track record of experience in working on software projects in an agile environment
• You have a degree in Informatics / Computer Science
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken), it is a plus if you speak German
What we offer:
• An international team of motivated and experienced people
• Flexibility in work location, working hours, topics and methods
• Support of your personal and professional growth
• Work in a circle-based organization committed to the agile values and principles of Feedback, Focus, Commitment and Openness