Sales order manager officer
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 30,500 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With its cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, the company is the partner for machines and plants.
The company's drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. Bosch Rexroth inspire its customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services - from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Bosch Rexroth represents a one-stop source for all drive and control technologies and provides productive, energy-efficient and customized solutions. The Company has a history of more than 200 years, production and customizing sites in 20 countries and sales associates in 80 countries.
Changing scenes on the theater, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is company's driving force.
In 2007 Bosch Rexroth opened its first plant in Romania and focused ever since on producing linear industrial and assembly technologies, electric drive and mobility solutions, industrial hydraulics and solutions for the 4.0 industry
To increase its competitiveness and production efficiency, Bosch Rexroth had implemented the most modern industrial technologies.
What distinguishes you:
- Finished commercial/technical studies
- English- advanced
- German-would be an advantage
- Experience in customer service or logistics would be an advantage
- Microsoft Excel- advanced
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Processing of quotations and orders in SAP system
- Follow up orders/ confirmations/delays
- Dealing with customers claims.
- Providing support to other departments: reports, orders analysis, material creation
- Keep in touch with the customers via email and phone and with the suppliers via email and phone
- Optimize the process flow