Internship Quality for VNI HMI - TSR
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production. Being a member of the project team, you will:
* provide support in terms of planning and tracking the quality assurance activities;
* perform audits and moderate reviews;
* support the investigations of failures;
* initiate counter measures. By performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. participation in review meetings, process audits), the quality status of software project results and software specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked. Also needs to develop and maintain the quality home pages.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Student at a technical university (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Management in Production And Transportations etc);
* Advanced knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Good communication and team skills;
* Skills in Internet homepage design it's a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.