Cyber Security Analyst - Middle
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
Thorough knowledge of computer security issues and established security practices in a large enterprise environment;
• Practical working experience (5+ years) is required in the following areas:
- CrowdStrike Falcon;
- Azure Active Directory;
- Azure Identity Protection;
- Microsoft Cloud App Security;
- Microsoft Defender for Identity;
- Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection and Threat Response Auto Pull;
- Experience with SIEM; writing queries, threat hunting etc.;
• Perform security tool administration providing risk analysis of the following:
- Vulnerability scanners;
- Security event logging & monitoring analyzers;
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS) and firewall logs;
- Performs system and network security audits;
- Anti-virus products and central console;
- Single SignOn Architectures (SSO);
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of message hygiene, anti-spam/anti-malware/anti-virus for messaging systems;
• Working experience with SEIMs and Log Management, syslog analysis, HTTP and TCP/IP analysis, and vulnerability assessment to include;
• Good working knowledge of Public/Private Key Infrastructure and the management of digital certificates;
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Endpoint Protection solution in an enterprise environment;
• General knowledge of AIX UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating Systems with the focus of security administration.
Must have the following knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time;
• Supports organization's goals and values;
• Flexible, positive and team-oriented attitude; Ability to work collaboratively as a team;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with team members;
• Perform duties with minimal supervision;
• Strong written, verbal and presentation abilities;
• Able to handle dynamic and high-pressure environment with focus on success and productivity;
• Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities and critical thinking;
• Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and test planning skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage open security requests and incidents to ensure all work is delivered on time and with high quality;
• Assist senior team members to perform investigation or security forensic activities;
• Monitor computer networks for security issues;
• Monitor EDR tools for malicious activity;
• Respond to open security issues to mitigate risks;
• Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents;
• Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs;
• Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause;
• Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities;
• Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard;
• Stay current on IT security trends and news;
• Develop company-wide best practices for IT security;
• Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management;
• Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management;
• Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible to perform the day to day operations, management, administration and investigation, within the Cyber Security team, to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information assets and technology infrastructures of the organization. The daily activities and responsibilities include technical security administration, function as a security technical resource to support project works and off hours support. This role also participates in security planning and provides input on the selection of methods used to ensure the protection of American Greeting systems and data. The Security Analyst role will also make contributions in the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments. This individual will report directly to the Manager, Servers / Security/Storage Teams.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ 1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
Join us and you’ll discover nice people, a team of professionals and a place where you come to work with pleasure :)