Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Atos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Presales Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
• BDS offering: BullSequana S & SA servers, Appliances, Escala Servers
• Sales and Presales skills
• Rigor & good writing for proposals and quotes
• Strong customer orientation and organizational skills
• Good communication skills and team work oriented
• Being autonomous in the performance of tasks
• Language: Fluent English and French
• Provide quotes with prices to the RBUs requesting special prices / custom configurations to the Global Presale team.
• Internal pricing tools and delegation rules are available to provide those quotes.
• The activity will be performed according to the defined process and in close cooperation with the concerned decision-makers and presales.
• Response time must be as short as possible (average same business day, max within 48 hours). A backup will be set up in the team for holiday or sickness vacation.
• Insure a global support to RBUs for the technical presale activity of the High End Platforms offer.
• Provide to the RBUs information on the technical aspects of the offer, tools, documentation and other relevant information about the offer : High End Platforms servers (bullion/BullSequana S/ BullSequana SA) and solutions for the main use cases like SAP HANA, Oracle, Datalake, Virtualization.
• Within the global Presale team, the job holder will have to operate with the RBUs (to provide them support) and also with the HEP platform Program Management team, Marketing team, Product owners (server and solutions) and R&D, in order to find answers for specific questions coming from the GBUs and to work on the necessary evolution of the offer
• Provide support in writing and creating technical documents, presentations and other materials necessary
• Manage the Presale Community Space on Yammer
• Archive relevant information / quotes and make them available inside the team