IoT 1st Line Operations
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Minimal knowledge in Telecom on the following technologies: Core Telecom Network (2G/3G/4G) and IP networks
• Network architecture knowledge:
• Circuit Switch
• Packet Switch
• Knowledge of protocols GTP, IP
• Experience in monitoring and ticketing software
• Minimal knowledge in Linux/UNIX, CLI, any distribution.
• Fluent in both written and verbal English
• Experience in a multinational environment
• CCNA modules completion
• Knowledge of Office suite
• Minimal understanding of ITIL methodology
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Performs monitoring and troubleshooting activities in order to maintain the functioning state of the hardware and software systems, by using available tools.
• Provides 24h/24h technical support, gathers all the required information from the customer or monitoring systems in order to solve all the hardware and software functional incidents.
• For some of the delivered solutions, modifies and adapts the existing software solutions, after validating with other technical teams, for a better performance and customer experience.
• Provides technical information to customers about service affecting events and alarms, using the agreed means of communication.
• Collaborates with other technical teams by analysing information gathered from customers and/or performance-monitoring systems and transmitting the investigation results and proposed solutions/recommendations to said teams in order to change and adapt the existing software. The outcome is reflected in the resolve of complex technical incidents (including software bugs), displaying an improved customer experience.
• Works in compliance with the operational agreements and fulfils the key performance indicators of the service (speed, response time, error rate).
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!