Paid internship – SAP Logistics Academy (with German)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
Your success formula:
- Understanding of logistic business processes and, ideally, previous experience with SAP
- English and German language at advanced level
- Willing to obtain certification on SAP module (e.g.: PP, QM, TM, SD, WM)
- Client- and service-oriented
- Friendly and communicative
- Availability to travel on a weekly basis
- Eager to learn and develop professionally.
- After the initial training and induction period of 6 months, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team
- You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skillset
- You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem
The main duty of a consultant is to transfer external know-how to the client. It is not manpower that counts but intelligence, understanding of processes, a feeling for defects and general a common sense.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- World Class Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days per year
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available
- Days off for special events.