Receptioner / Front Desk Clerk
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room keys.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks. Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Fluent English + another foreign language would be considered a plus (Hebrew);
- Very good computer skills (Opera system knowledge represents an advantage);
- Customer service-oriented;
- Warm, friendly, outgoing personality, very good hospitality skills;
- Excellent communication skills, calm professional disposition, ability to support and help co-workers;
- Ability and desire to learn;
- Honesty, ability to meet standards and appearance;
- Willing to work on weekends, holidays, and flexible shifts.