Key Account Manager (Marketplace Division)
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Requirements
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
The Marketplace Team oversees the integration of new sellers on the eMAG platform. It basically opens a very complex ecosystem to local and international businesses.
The team oversees all relationships with sellers, from contracts and payments to workflow and procedures, to ensure a great customer experience.
With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition of new international sellers who can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and availability to the eMAG Marketplace.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers;
- 2-4 years of proven experience in similar positions, in business development / sales for Fashion, Sports, Beauty, Home & Deco, Toys, Auto, IT, Mobile, CE, DA or DIY industries would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Good understanding of the Romanian online shopping industry.
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Fluent in German or French or Italian (nice to have);
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets;
- Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills.
What will you do in our team?
- Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new international sellers;
- Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of leads to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets;
- Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace;
- Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
- Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
- Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers;
- Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment;
- Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace;
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically;
- Develop analysis to track seller’s performance; create goals and strategies to realize positive growth for each seller;
- Partner with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.
- Attend to webinars, conferences and events to develop new partnerships with strategic sellers;
- Develop Marketing plans together with the Marketing Department in order to increase awareness and visibility for the international seller recruiting activity;
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;