CNC Programmer - CES (TSR)
A special competence within Continental Engineering Services is the Prototype Shop, a high-tech, well equipped team to produce prototypes, samples and small series. Our motto in the Prototype Shop is: "For our craftsmanship, nothing is impossible!". The CES Prototype Shop in Timisoara will be active in following domains:
* Manufacturing of pre-production Electronics samples;
* Manufacturing small series of Electronics;
* Machining and assembly of Mechanical parts;
* Making mechanical parts using Form Casting;
* Making mechanical parts using 3D Printing. Responsibilities:
* Use CAM software to make programs for 3, 3+2 and 5 axis for CNC milling machines;
* Operate 3 and 5 axis milling machines;
* Use CAD software to make modifications on parts and assemblies;
* Design tools and fixtures needed in milling process;
* Calculate and make offers to our customers;
* Plan, execute and track the necessary activities to deliver the parts in time, in budget and with good quality;
* Efficiently communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* At least 2 years experience in programming CNC milling machines;
* Understanding ISO G-code would be an advantage;
* Understand technical drawings, including dimensions, tolerances, etc;
* Have good mechanics knowledge (parts assembling, fittings, etc.);
* Understand technological aspects of making mechanical parts and assemblies;
* English language at medium level;
* German language would be an advantage.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.