THIRD PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs THIRD PARTY RISK MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE? WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENERGETIC COLLEAGUE, WITH A “CAN DO” ATTITUDE, WHO ENJOYS TEAMWORK AND IS INTERESTED IN BUILDING HIS/HERSELF A MEANINGFUL CAREER WITHIN P&G!
As a Global consumer products manufacturer, P&G owns a unique portfolio of very successful and worldwide leading brands. This role is in charge to the execution of the necessary steps to have our Vendors portfolio compliant vs P&G’s Third-Party Risk Management - TPRM expectations, including Information Security compliance in Europe.
- manage contractual & compliance coverage work (core part of TPRM process) by supporting Vendor Creation / Maintenance and its Risk Assessments for Europe and other markets, as needed, as part of Global TPRM team & ensure timely response on Infosec related questions on various communication channels.
- provide live support and guidance to Purchases Buyers, Technical Information Security Leaders (TISLs), suppliers and general requesters on the work process to follow to successfully complete the Infosec risk assessment of a third party via the vetting tool. This process includes negotiation internally and externally (with suppliers), non-commercial contract creation and management and overall understanding of the Source to Pay environment.
- support GDPR Inventory and compliance work by understanding & helping execute GDPR requirements in regard to Information Security checks and ensuring the right vendor related measures are taken, while working closely with the business owners of the respective vendors.
- concierge support, training & education for business owners & TISL community in driving ongoing compliance and provide help in reinforcing right processes
- support evolution & implementation of new tools through contributing with continuous improvement mindset to existing processes, as well as readiness for disruptive innovation to make TPRM most impactful & efficient for P&G.
- A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one;
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership;
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.);
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree graduate
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Strong Policy and Execution mastery and organizing and analytical thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving, time-management skills, user and client engagement capability
- Experience with TPRM, GDPR and Information Security would be considered an advantage
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.