Rewards & Benefits Subject Matter Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Rewards & Benefits Subject Matter Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
- Hands on experience of using analytics in shaping and delivering game-changing continuous improvement initiatives, working closely with key internal customers.
- Strong experience in working with HRIS (ideally Success Factors), data analytics and Automation with a customer focused mindset.
- 2 to 3 years functional experience in a specialist / analyst position as well as working with and processing big data volumes are required
- Fluency in English and University degree
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools - Excel advanced level (including VBA)
- Excellent interpersonal skill set, with the ability to communicate and present ideas coherently
- Strong interpersonal skills with a view to work collaboratively and listen closely for different perspectives
- Comfortable with ambiguity; possesses an excellent ability to manage change and undertake planning
- Manage BAT’s compensation and benefits activities: functional and company bonuses calculation, data input into the salary surveys templates, data input and checks as a basis for the company shares calculation, annual salary review related activities delivery
- Proactively finds opportunities where technology and digital solutions can help drive system and process efficiency, acting as a subject matter expert for the Compensation and Variable Pay admin activities in Success Factors
- Influencing and building strong relationships with the internal HR customers and Reward Centre of expertise to resolve their queries or requests in respect to the compensation and benefits transactional services
- Ensures that Reward & Benefit processes, process controls and standards are respected and proposes continuous improvement opportunities to drive service improvement, using strong analytical and process management capabilities
- Work in partnership with the technology colleagues across Global Business Services to ensure that reward design solutions use common platforms