Sensor Fusion SW Developer for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
We are a mature team of software engineers and developers focused on the development of framework for a multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants.
Working closely with mathematicians and physicist, our goal is to provide them a framework for the final product: a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available ADAS sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.).
Insights of environmental model framework are referring to:
- Data transmission and data integrity;
- Error handling and degradation;
- Data logging;
- Code tunning at runtime;
- Architectural concepts and implementation;
- Hardware integration/deployments;
- Advanced debugging.
Our team definition is "Let's do it!" and, as a Continental Automotive headquarter for sensor fusion systems, we are looking for a new colleague similar with us - with a great team spirit, communicative and proactive.
Technical skill-sets we are searching for are:
- Software engineering (Agile methods, Scrum, Version Control, Static code checking, unit testing, continuous integration);
- Build environments (CMake, Makefile etc.);
- Object Oriented Programming - embedded C++ - (classes, polymorphism, overloading, templates);
- Microprocessor fundamentals ;
- Advanced protocols fundamentals (CAN, Ethernet);
- UML (diagrams);
- Scripting programming knowledge (e.g. Python);
- Working closely with a hardware (including debugger)
- Ability to understand assembly code.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.