Team Leader for Sample Production PAS - VNI HMI - TSR
* Managing a team that offers support to projects for material procurement and logistics activities need for samples build;
* Resource planning and staffing, resource assignments on projects, trainings, improvement measures;
* Responsible to plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks, in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements;
* Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities;
* Keeping deadline for electronical and mechanical materials procurement for samples build according to samples production plan;
* Implement and maintain materials tracking system according to department strategy;
* Implement system for stocks level optimization;
* Responsible to deliver materials and prototypes to Continental locations and customers;
* Tracking specific KPI and report results to management.
* Experience in line management;
* Strong leadership and communication skills: Drive, Independence, Committed;
* Knowledge of SAP, CEOS, PDM, EXCEL;
* Problem solving and decision-making tools and techniques;
* Great attention to detail and organizational skills;
* University degree;
* Good knowledge of English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.