QA Analyst with German
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
You come with:
- C1 level of German;
- B2 level of English;
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree;
- Nice to have BPO experience;
- Technical background (hardware, PCs, software, Gaming);
- Attention to details.
A day in Conectys:
- You will permanently follow the compliance with the quality standards of the project/projects;
- You will identify, keep records, and inform the hierarchical superiors about the possible non-conformities of quality and their causes.
- You will propose and apply corrective measures.
- You will control, monitor, and perform verifications in different phases of the process of aligning the quality of the activity performed by the employees;
- You will evaluate and identify the training and retraining needs of the project employees, submitting retraining proposals and suggestions for improvement to superiors.
We come with:
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets;
- Schedule: Monday-Sunday, working in shifts (10:00-22:00)
- Private medical insurance;
- Bookster and 7 Card;
- Christmas and Easter gifts;
- Extra leave days based on seniority;
- A professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people.