Oracle EPM Technical Support Engineer
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
Preferred Skills include:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Prior experience with Hyperion EPM products - HFM, FCCS, FDMEE
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience with enterprise-class software applications
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
Oracle's Global Customer Support Team is seeking to add additional engineers to support Oracle customers with their respective technical issues and provide solutions working in Oracle facilities based in Romania
Position requires strong communication skills to assist in analyzing user requirements and understanding how customers apply application software to implement those requirements.
Must be able to:
- Understand, communicate and document complex technical issues and results.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to isolate specific scenarios to facilitate reproduction and correction of issues.
- Create and attempt alternate/experiments/approaches to help identify and/or workaround issues.