Internship Machine Learning for Autonomous Driving - ADAS TSR
As part of AE - Advanced Engineering team you will be able to contribute to developing concepts for Autonomous Driving Systems, based on state of the art technologies and beyond.
Main focus is on applied research in machine learning, aimed at solving problems and tackling real-world challenges, with emphasis on innovation.
The person doing Machine Learning internship will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand, implement and analyze the state-of-the-art;
- Implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools;
- Modify machine learning applications according to requirements;
- Use appropriate datasets and data representation methods;
- Run machine learning tests and experiments;
- Participate to results analysis and model fine-tuning;
- Train and retrain models when necessary;
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Undergraduate/graduate Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field;
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture;
- Knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms;
- Ability to write robust code in Python;
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, TensorFlow, or PyTorch);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Results oriented, outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Eager to go above and beyond state-of-the-art.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.