OPERATIONS TEAM LEADER
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys challenges, teamwork and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career. As the Operations Team Leader you will lead the Spares Supply Management Service Organization in Europe to drive significant Supply Chain improvements, develop customer and supply chain understanding and identify opportunities to lead business process transformation, you will be part of the Spare Supply Management (SSM) Team, reporting to the Global Part Replenishment Solution Manager.
- Lead the Europe Spare Supply Management (SSM) Team, ensuring all direct employees have capability to execute with excellence.
- Execution of the standard processes in place, data analysis and action planning to deliver sustained performance improvement.
- Partner with the other organizations to improve the reliability and responsiveness of the supply chain in scope.
- Lead supply chain improvement and savings projects.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your business from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Be part of a young, dynamic, and supportive environment
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being
- Competitive salary and benefits' package
- Strong Leadership Skills, experience in managing direct reports to deliver organizational goals and experience leading through influence.
- Able to work independently, set direction for their own work and the work of others.
- Experience developing and documenting work processes and training materials and providing project status updates.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management would be preferred
- Demonstrated capability to lead improvement processes and to develop others.
- Very good English Skills, both written and speaking.
- Strong Collaboration and Communication Skills, across functional and regional boundaries.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.