This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat active
View all jobs Logistics Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out. Our expert teams can design, build, power and manage your telecom infrastructures anywhere in the worldRequirements
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or related field preferred.
• Three to five years of Logistics experience required.
• Analyzing the purchase orders and organizing them
• Opening a logistic file for any import, export operation in the ERP system
• Concluding contacts with the store/warehouse, carriers, transiting homologues
• Asking for rate studies to carriers or transiting homologues
• Preparing the necessary documents and authorizations, based on the nature of operation (i.e.: certificate of free circulation, declaration on dangerous materials, issue of import license, etc.)
• Submitting the transportation orders and the documents afferent to the operation (invoice, packing list, etc)
• Managing the customs documents, checking the rights (in terms of Incoterm), managing the files (transit, import/export)
• Draws up and sends activity reports to the direct manager;
• Updates periodically the database of suppliers, subcontractors, etc.
• Keeping strict evidence of the status of the projects and ensuring compliance with the deadlines
• Suggests solutions for improving the activity
• Translates, adapts and transmits internal documents