Finance Business Partner (Business Transformation)
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
For that, we’d love it if you had:
• 3-4 years of experience in analysis (Financial or Operations);
• Involvement in several projects as formal or informal project manager;
• A University Degree (Economic Studies will be considered an advantage);
• Fluency in English;
• Ability to work with different groups and levels and take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations;
• Ability to develop and maintain strong value-added relationships;
• Strong desire to improve and professionally develop oneself;
• Advanced Microsoft Office.
You need to successfully:
Report and Analyze:
• Develop and maintain insightful reports and analyses of company performance for senior management;
• Provide professional advice in relation to operational performance;
• Define and monitor financial & operational targets to steer the performance of the • company;
• Take part in the month end closing process from adjustments to the production of management reporting & accounting (P&L).
• Gather input from the logistics & operations departments and translate the information into business cases and budgets;
• Project controlling and follow-up for business cases by participation in progress and risk reviews;
• Take the lead in developing and improving tools and applications in a coordinated effort with the development team;
• Develop a detailed project plan for the finance department, monitor and track progress.
Unroll other activities like:
• Interpret and analyze financial data predicting risks and opportunities;
• Propose various improvement measures;
• Act as a single point of contact in the Finance team for any assigned subject;
• Strive to continually optimize and simplify workflows.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription.