Foreman for service technicians, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- University degree (in electrical or mechanical engineering) is an advantage
- Experience in leading a manufacturing team, preferred with experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in mass production a must, automotive production preferred
- Motivation to work in dynamic environment
- Ability to work in international context
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, time management skills
- Self motivated with ability to work as an individual and in a team environment is a must
- Experience with working on Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP
- Fluent English is mandatory, secondary language (French, Hungarian, German) is preferred
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Production according to KPIs of quality, delivery performance and costs
- Ensure equipment utilization within area of responsibility
- Lead and establish service teams
- Developing employees
- Support employees in improving their working processes and personal development (training)
- Analyze causes of weakness in the value stream
- Work on Continuous Improvement
- Ensure compliance with company procedures