Quality Manager in Project - PSS - TSR
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of our products. The Quality Manager in Project (QMP) is member of the project core team as empowered partner of the Project Manager (PM) for quality relevant issues and for the assurance of lessons learned. The QMP ensures that the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified and noted with respect to all requirements. In case of deviations the QMP has the task to make sure that appropriate corrective actions are taken. To this avail, the QMP is part of the divisional Q-organization, i.e. he/she is disciplinary independent from the PM and he/she has the right to escalate. The role of the QMP includes both managing and quality engineering activities. Come and join us for a career in Quality Management. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant technical field (i.e. Electronics, Mechatronics, ...);
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* German speaking would represent a plus;
* Excellent communication and team skills;
* Minimum 2 years experience in the quality department on a similar position would be highly appreciated;
* Good knowledge of the automotive quality standards (e.g. ISO TS; 16949) will be a plus;
* Understanding of embedded systems it's a big advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.