Operations Equipment Project Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
Main purpose: Coordinate backend Equipment Project Management activities for new projects that are launched in parallel in more than one location to assure the same level of standardization respecting the project targets (quality, cost and schedule) and participate in product reviews (DfM, DfT and other design reviews). Coordinate global technology standardization activities. Main tasks:
* Lead industrialization projects for various production locations;
* Tailor the manufacturing lines concepts based on existing standard equipment and modules respecting the product requirements and lean principles;
* Review the design checks based on current standards constraints;
* Get necessary inputs for production lines in order to improve the existing standards;
* Create the equipment specification and participate in the RfQ activities;
* Develop and maintain the industrialization schedule in accordance with the Product Life Cycles;
* Perform Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management;
* Performs and approves Design for Manufacturing and other design checks;
* Provide Lessons Learned and share experience data; Is responsible for tracking the standardization level of projects in the region / HUB;
* Communication and coordination of global community in regards of standardization of technologies.
* Required experience:Bachelors degree in a related field (engineering / sciences), preferably mechanical engineering;
* At least 3 years experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions; Industrial Engineering is a plus;
* Communication and presentations skills;
* Ability to complete task with minimal supervision;
* Organizational and time management skills;
* Capable to interact with International teams;
* Experience in multi cultural projects.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.