Middle Full-Stack Developer
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a relevant position
• C#; .Net 2.0 to .Net 4.8; .Net Core;
• MSSQL; PostgreSQL; Redis; Kafka; RabbitMQ;
• Grafana/Prometheus; NewRelic;
• CI/CD (Teamcity; Jenkins; GitLab)
• Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3;
• Experience creating fast performing interfaces with at least one JS framework;
• Experience using React, AngularJS or similar MV frameworks;
• Experience with all stages of software development lifecycle;
• Nice-to-have NodeJS knowledge;
You will be working on the Back-office of our sports betting platform inside an application written in AngularJS that contains all the Back-office for all our products as a single unified SPA that will allow us to provide a single unified experience to our customers.
We use a wide array of technologies and like to stay on the bleeding edge so you will be hacking on AngularJS, node.js for some CLI tools and backend services, CouchDB for component metadata storage, bower and npm (transitioning to just npm) for dependency management. We also have web-pack as our build tool of choice, deploy containerized apps via docker and we do all this via a continuous delivery pipeline.
Perks and Benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company