KFC România este un brand dinamic care în momentul de faţă peste 80 de restaurante în toată ţara, dintre care 30 în Bucureşti. Pe lângă faptul că suntem răspândiţi în întreaga ţară, KFC se află printre cele mai populare lanţuri de restaurante specializate în produse din carne de pui din lume.
Suntem de părere că toţi colegii noştri au potenţialul de a face diferenţa.
Suntem Customer Maniaci, clienţii noştri fiind cei mai importanţi pentru noi.
Ne dorim să obţinem rezultate extraordinare, cu energie pozitivă şi responsabilitate.
Împreună construim performanţa pentru a ne depăşi limitele pas cu pas.
Şi nu în ultimul rând ne place să recunoaştem realizările celorlalţi.
Te invităm la KFC – la noi zâmbetele fac diferenţa!
What we expect from you:
- To contribute to the employer branding strategy and the attracting candidates strategy for the companies part of the Sphera Franchise Group;
- To cooperate with hiring managers to design the candidate profile, manage and implement local recruitment projects at restaurant, area, region, national level and projects from abroad and provide regular feedback and review of the talent acquisition status;
- To design the acquisition strategy for each position and periodic updating of the recruitment and selection process and procedure and create a great candidate experience during the talent acquisition process;
- To manages the framework for the entire recruitment and selection cycle, starting from the identification of staffing needs, recruitment channels & messages, carrying out digital & offline recruitment campaigns and staff selection methods, pre-employment flows (create materials: job announcements, newsletters, personalized recruitment emails etc).;
- To ensure that the openings of new restaurants are supported by the activities of promotion and recruitment, that the staffing scheme is complete and also training of managerial teams with recruitment responsibilities and staff selection ;
- To monitor the human resources market, competition, proposes the development, implementation and coordination of solutions to attract labor and manage the relationships with external partners;
- To provide consultancy in matters related to the area of expertise of the Human Resources team and the management team, ensuring compliance with the legal framework in force and contributing to the development of the organizational climate and to achieve the objectives of the holding companies regarding recruitment and selection.
What recommends you:
- Work experience as Talent Sourcer, Recruiter or similar role for minimum 3 years (prior experience in mass recruitment is an advantage);
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings);
- Customer focus;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- The ability to promptly react, to analyse, diagnose and solve issues;
- Results and performance drive;
- Effective time-management and organizational abilities;
- Capable of working independently;
- Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and professional working environment;
- New technologies and the opportunity to be creative;
- Career development opportunities.