Junior IT Applications Developer
Purpose: Executes tasks related to one or more IT applications, during their life cycle.
Department: IT Development Web & Mobile
- Executes all the activities related to any change that may affect the applications under his/her responsibility.
- Understand the conceptual model and assists to develop tasks configurations and functional designs.
- Performs conversion and integration tasks.
- Implements regression, integral and users test.
- Monitors implementing deployment tasks and post implementation support.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Degreed in: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Language: English - advanced
- Desirable: Angular, Vuejs, Java
- accuracy through tasks
- technical learning and multitasking
- problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- very good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to interact with people at any level, regional/global
- pro-active, open minded and customer focused
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible Working Schedule
- 24 days Annual Leaves
- Global Trainee Program