Junior HealthSafety Engineer
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Health & Safety
Purpose: Supports Health and Safety function of the region ensuring that HESA management system is implemented as defined by Company requirements, procedures and applicable legal regulation in all sites.
- Participates in the systematic identification, assessment and control of hazards and risks.
- Supports the implementation of the Company HESA procedures, ensuring these are properly issued, implemented and updated and prepares periodical reports.
- Analyze monitoring results, statistics, trends, action plans, etc.
- Participates and supports the development of proper HESA training.
- Participates in the company HESA audit program.
- Participates in HESA committees meetings.
- Supports and assists Clients and other interested parties, analyzing their requirements and implementing changes, if needed.
- Follows up the proper use of company IT tools to ensure its application.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Bachelor Degree: Engineering
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accuracy through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Relocation Bonus
- 24 days annual leave