Software Requirements Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
The permanent technological advancement in vehicle electronics means the amount of information that has to be shown to the driver is increasing year by year. The Instrument Cluster is the main interface of the vehicle to the driver. The technical solution to display the increasing amount of information is by having an LCD in the instrument cluster. The size of these LCDs is increasing year by year to the level of replacing all analog gauges and having the cluster be only one big LCD display. Your tasks as a software requirements engineer include:
* Analyze customer specification and internal requirements for an instrument cluster;
* Identify, document and clarify with customer and internal stakeholder the open points;
* Create and manage software requirements specification, ensure traceability of requirements;
* Assist and collaborate with the software project manager, SW architect, SW developers, SW testers;
* Organize and moderate requirements engineering workshop with customers;
* Perform reviews of test specification.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Basic electronics understanding (AC, DC, digital inputs, analog inputs, frequency inputs, microcontroller);
* Very good English skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking;
* Ability to read and understand complex technical specifications;
* Ability to explain and document complex requirements in an easily understandable way;
* Self-motivated and self-organized;
* Attention to detail;
Nice to have:
* Automotive experience;
* Software development;
* Embedded systems;
* Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN);
* Diagnostics protocols;
* Standards like ISO26262;
* Experience in GUI (Graphical user interfaces).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.