Finance & Reporting Specialist
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Qualifications for the role:
• Relevant university degree (economics, accounting).
• Previous controlling experience +1 year.
• Previous experience with reporting/BI tools as Cognos or other equivalent is considered a plus.
• Strong experience in working with Excel and large databases.
• International business exposure, working in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Advanced English (both written and spoken).
• Solid controls consciousness and analytical skills.
• Good planning project management skills.
• Team player, with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Stakeholder management (leadership) – build and maintain relationships with senior leadership teams across multiple locations (TLDC and CE Finance).
• Stakeholder management (clients) – build and maintain relationships with member firm billing contacts, assisting with queries and providing support in a timely manner.
• Work with the TLDC Finance Manager to provide senior leadership with accurate, tailored and insightful financial information to help inform business decisions.
• Taking ownership of and ensuring the accuracy of the periodic billing process for the different TLDC teams.
• Preparing monthly financial reports and presentations to various stakeholders.
• Processes the expense invoices and correctly allocates them to the related codes.
• Owner of the process of creating and managing engagement codes, ensuring full compliance.
• Super-user for software and tools used for timekeeping and invoicing process.
• In charge of training TLDC new joiners on the use of the timekeeping tools and ensure availability to provide guidance.
• Adhere to the finance processes, controls and timelines outlined in the Internal Policies and Procedures.
• Participate as TLDC Finance team member in different projects that imply reporting tools, internal control implementation or business processes improvements..
• Perform additional analysis of data, presentations, as required by Head of Center.
• Actively seeking for continuous improvement, improving efficiency and implementing best practices and procedures.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Modern offices with excellent facilities.
• Hybrid working environment, combining work from home with office presence.
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours.
• Locally based job with limited/no travel.
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe.
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications.
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate.