Principal Client Service Analyst
Organizatiile de masa sunt din ce in ce mai axate pe mecanizare si pe standardizarea oamenilor, aspecte care conduc la disparitia caracteristicilor individuale. In contrast, punem accentul pe puterile intelectuale si spirituale ale omului.
Noi credem în Organizatiile cu un suflet!
Noi credem in Oameni!
Ne dorim sa avem o noua abordare pe piata recrutarii.
Ofertele noastre sunt adaptate la cele mai recente tendinte de evolutie ale pieței. Consultantii nostri lucreaza cu pasiune si din pasiune.
Cautam intotdeauna solutii intelepte pentru a crea 'Fuziunea intre Oameni si Companii'.
Suntem implicati, creativi, flexibili si motivati de a finaliza cu succes orice proiect!
- Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1).
- A good level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
- Ability to follow set processes, while keeping a critical mind-set, spot potential improvements and communicate clearly to management.
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities
- Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Effective judgement and decision making.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
- Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Develop a deep knowledge of the due diligence landscape (with training provided);
• Partner with our clients to resolve efficiently issues via email (primarily) and phone (as required);
• Answer how-to questions and help clients navigate the ethiXbase platform;
• Conduct online training sessions and build rapport with newly onboarded clients;
• Diagnose software issues and engage with our IT and Product teams using established channels and processes to resolve issues;
• Act as a liaison between client and other support teams to update on progress of issue resolutions or new developments;
• Provide support and guidance to professionals in the due diligence field, across ethiXbase’s global client base, who use our suite of industry-leading services; and
• Collaborate with internal teams and Account Managers to identify any opportunities for existing clients to use more of our services.