Systems IT Engineer
Organizatiile de masa sunt din ce in ce mai axate pe mecanizare si pe standardizarea oamenilor, aspecte care conduc la disparitia caracteristicilor individuale. In contrast, punem accentul pe puterile intelectuale si spirituale ale omului.
Noi credem în Organizatiile cu un suflet!
Noi credem in Oameni!
Ne dorim sa avem o noua abordare pe piata recrutarii.
Ofertele noastre sunt adaptate la cele mai recente tendinte de evolutie ale pieței. Consultantii nostri lucreaza cu pasiune si din pasiune.
Cautam intotdeauna solutii intelepte pentru a crea 'Fuziunea intre Oameni si Companii'.
Suntem implicati, creativi, flexibili si motivati de a finaliza cu succes orice proiect!
- Previous working experience as a similar Systems IT Engineer for 3 years;
- Desirable technical skills: Object Oriented PHP, SQL, specifically mySQL, Scripting against Restful APIs, be it in Python, or Java or similar;
- Useful to have: Active Directory experience, AWS, Power BI, Direct experience of the Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian JIRA, Zendesk and Salesforce APIs;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Confidence to ‘push back’ and say ‘no’ constructively;
- Creative thinker with a vision;
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment;
- Attention to detail.
- Creating reporting systems for the company teams including the SLT, you will be in the systems and data team at company, their role is to produce reporting back to the business on the state of the SaaS platform(s) and help understand usage of the platforms. A primary focus of this role will be about automating as much of this reporting as possible including to the senior leadership team;
- Automate common manual tasks, identify, and automate where possible common manual tasks within the technical teams at company, for example reports which have previously been gathered from manual database queries and added to an excel spreadsheet are instead built through automated SQL queries and generate on demand Confluence pages. where such tasks are automated leave behind sufficient documentation for other team members to maintain and fix the automation as required;
- Act as 3rd Line support, taking and resolving platform technical issues and queries from second line support (the senior Client Service team) and resolving them within agreed SLAs. In addition, actively seek to migrate common third line tasks to second line by providing appropriate documentation, scripts, and other supporting material to make second line more independent (require less third line intervention);
- Pro-actively look for internal; and cross department process improvement, utilising the data where possible to reduce manual work and encourage cross department communication, transparency, and reporting;
- Continuously learning by updating your knowledge on new company products areas, and related external technologies; proactively keeping up to date with the latest development in the company product suite; Make line management aware of personal development goals;
- Drive communication and collaboration with the global company organisation by reaching out for help when needed; pro-activity offering help, asking open questions to remove ambiguity and seek debate for improvement; delegating tasks when overloaded; Helping foster communication and collaboration between other company departments; and pro-activity communicating out to the business activity within the departments;
- Be an effective communicator by using clear concise language with appropriate tone; Presenting material both face to face and over screen shares; listening to the views of others, and adapting your own thinking based on their observations;
- Compliance, executing the role in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and the long-term prosperity of the business.