Process Engineering Supervisor
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
Required qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree in engineering;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in an industrial environment;
• Experienced in using specific balancing methods & programs;
• Capacity studies, considering production times, equipment availability and costs;
• Strong leadership abilities;
• Excellent planning & organizational skills;
• Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
Evaluate existing production processes and configure manufacturing system to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop new devices and best practices within the production processes.
• Offer support for development and implementation of new devices, equipment and machinery;
• Provide support for creating and implementing working position layout;
• Prepare cost reduction programs for production;
• Coordinates projects and start-up for industrial equipment;
• Ensure support in case of machinery breakdowns;
• Propose optimization and standardization projects (workplace ergonomics, material flow) ;
• Develop studies of production line balancing and provides support to its implementation;
• Modify processes and develop new technologies to enhance operation productivity.
• Collaborates with quality department to increase and maintain quality standards in production related processes;
• Calculates production times, determines standard production time and sets time load;
• Performs internal audits of production lines;
• Ensure support for new products launching.